Jennifer Nedeau is media trained and available for public commentary on TV, radio, print and online outlets.
If you’re interested in print, television or radio interviews as well as speaking arrangements, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print, Television, Radio Interviews
- CNN.com segment on Bully Pulpit Interactive
- CNBC.com interview on digital advertising in 2014 political campaigns
- Washington Post interview on democratic technology in 2014 campaigns
- Good Morning America Interview on 2016 races and Chris Christie’s electability
- Columbia Journalism Review interview for cover story titled “Streams of Consciousness”
- POLITICO Playbook reports Nedeau joins Bully Pulpit Interactive
- Interview with The Wall St. Journal
- Interview with Gloria Feldt for her book, No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power.
Panels & Speeches
Jennifer has given speeches on the future of news, digital communications and marketing, women’s equality and leadership development.
- New York Start Up Weekend: “How To Bring The Awesome”
- Campus Progress 2011 National Conference Panel: “Social Media As a Catalyst for Change: Overseas and at Home”
- Ohio University 2010 Schuneman Symposium: Convergence, Confluence or Confusion? The Impact of New Media
- Netroots Nation 2009: “Building a Conversation Across Generations of Progressive Women”
- Interact 2008: “Technology As A Means to Move Information Online”
- 2009 IPDI Panel: “Will Old Media Paradigms Shift Into A New Media World?”