Nedeau is media trained and available for public commentary on TV, radio, print and online outlets.
Her speaking topics include social media, marketing and public relations with a focus on politics, media, technology and women in business.
If you’re interested in print, television or radio interviews as well as speaking arrangements, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print, Television, Radio Interviews
- November 2013: Good Morning America Interview on 2016 races and Chris Christie’s electability
- May 2013: Columbia Journalism Review Cover Story titled “Streams of Consciousness”
- October 2012: POLITICO Playbook reports Nedeau joins Bully Pulpit Interactive
- March 2012: “She’s Doing It: Jen Nedeau and the Joy of Media“
- July 2008: Interview with The Wall St. Journal
Panels & Speeches
Jennifer has given speeches on the future of news, digital communications and marketing, women’s equality and leadership development.
- New York Start Up Weekend: “How To Bring The Awesome”
- Campus Progress 2011 National Conference Panel: “Social Media As a Catalyst for Change: Overseas and at Home”
- Ohio University 2010 Schuneman Symposium: Convergence, Confluence or Confusion? The Impact of New Media
- Netroots Nation 2009: “Building a Conversation Across Generations of Progressive Women”
- Interact 2008: “Technology As A Means to Move Information Online”
- 2009 IPDI Panel: “Will Old Media Paradigms Shift Into A New Media World?”