If you’re interested in interviews or speaking arrangements, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 2013 Columbia Journalism Review Cover Story: “Streams of Consciousness”
- October 2012 POLITICO Playbook: Nedeau Joins Bully Pulpit Interactive
- March 14, 2012: “She’s Doing It: Jen Nedeau and the Joy of Media“
- July 29, 2008 interview with The Wall St. Journal
Presentations and Speeches
Jennifer has given speeches on the future of news, digital communications and marketing, women’s equality and leadership development.
- New York Start Up Weekend 2012, “How To Bring The Awesome”
- Campus Progress 2011 National Conference Panel “Social Media As a Catalyst for Change: Overseas and at Home”
- Ohio University 2010 Schuneman Symposium: Convergence, Confluence or Confusion? The Impact of New Media
- 2010 GLAAD New Media Training Institute
- September 2009 Veterans Campaign Candidate Training at Princeton
- Netroots Nation 2009: “Building a Conversation Across Generations of Progressive Women”
- Interact 2008: “Technology As A Means to Move Information Online”
- YWCA Panel Presentation at National Press Club, Washington DC
- 2009 IPDI Panel: “Will Old Media Paradigms Shift Into A New Media World?”